Since the eyes are sometimes referred to as the “windows to the soul,” many people want to improve how they seem. Double eyelid surgery and injectable fillers are two common solutions for treating multiple eye creases (ตา สาม ชั้น, which is the term in Thai). Both treatments strive to remove these wrinkles, although they take different paths to the intended outcomes.
Double Eyelid Surgery
Asian blepharoplasty, commonly referred to as double eyelid surgery, is a surgical treatment that alters the upper eyelid to produce a fold or crease that seems natural. It is a popular option for those who have monolids or who want a more distinct upper eyelid crease.
In this surgery, a plastic surgeon creates a new crease by carefully removing extra skin, fat, and tissue from the upper eyelid. To provide a unique outcome, the surgeon alters the crease’s height and form according to the patient’s desires.
Double Eyelid Surgery Benefits Include
- Long-term Fix: Double eyelid surgery provides a permanent fix. The crease usually doesn’t change over time after it’s been formed.
- Natural Appearance: The outcomes are frequently incredibly natural, giving the eyes a revived and young appearance.
- Customizable: Surgeons can modify the treatment to satisfy the patient’s particular requirements and preferred crease height.
Hyaluronic acid or collagen-based injectable fillers are a non-surgical option for treating multiple eye creases. Additionally, these fillers help treat wrinkles around the eyes and hollowing under the eyes.
To minimise the appearance of multiple eye creases, the filler is injected beneath the skin’s surface by a competent professional, plumping and smoothing the area where it is injected. The effects start to show right away and may endure for several months.
Among The Benefits Of Injectable Fillers Are
- Minimally Invasive: Injectable fillers don’t require any surgical incisions or recovery time.
- Rapid Results: Patients can see instant improvements in the look of their eye region.
- Temporary: The effects of fillers are not permanent and will eventually wear off if a patient is dissatisfied with the results or wants to explore choices.
Either double eyelid surgery or injectable fillers can be used to treat multiple eye creases. The choice should be based on your unique requirements and expectations because both solutions offer benefits.
The decision between double eyelid surgery and injectable fillers ultimately comes down to a person’s objectives, preferences, and medical needs. It’s crucial to get advice from a licensed medical expert who can evaluate your particular case and direct you towards the best course of action.